Wednesday, February 25, 2015

bsbs (13.10.14 18:24) camtools I just turned on the PC and I find that I get to know after unchecki


Automotive [x] Travel [x] Children [x] Home [x] Electronics [x] Photo [x] Hoby [x] Music [x] Other [x] Café order [x] Culture [x] Mobiles and Tablets [ x] Fashion [x] Payroll [x] Non-profit organizations [x] Computers [x] Economy [x] order (the order page) [x] right [x] Review [x] Recipes [x] Software [x] Construction [x] Sports [x] Accounting and Tax [x] Education [x] Garden [x] Health [x] Animals [x]
Laws Labour Law on Income Tax Law on Value Added Tax Act on Social Insurance Health Insurance Act provide you with registered Tax Procedure Law on Accounting Law on the protection of persons. Data Building Act ... other laws Training Training camtools MojeVideoškolenia Invoices DRAGON DRAGON HOME orders, invoices PHOTO Professionals and Companies
Login
Advise me please, with the following problem. After turning on the PC and the entrance to the Internet via Wi-Fi (using Google Chrome), like the browser displays the incorrect setting SSL. Internet'm with a movable camtools until I disable the settings window proxy - Use a proxy server for your LAN .. What to do, so I did not have to every time you turn on your PC and launch the browser to go first to set off a proxy? Thank you.
Rules and tips everyone can write only one answer. Later, you can improve your response. The answer is to bring a solution to the question, avoid the evaluation questions. The answer is to be more on facts than opinions. Other rules and tips
If you need something to clarify the issue, first ask for details. The concept is used to store work in progress Answers, the concept camtools is only visible to you until you publish it. If you have a similar question, create a new question or related camtools issues.
Comment
bsbs (09.10.14 20:06) I made the recommended setting. I turned off the computer and turned on again. In the mail I got. I opened the LAN settings and proxy was again checked. So do not understand. In particular it will not have to adjust every time. Thank you.
bsbs (13.10.14 18:24) camtools I just turned on the PC and I find that I get to know after unchecking the proxy settings, ie. checkmark - Automatically detect settings after shutdown PC also canceled.
You know, who knows the answer?
Replies: 13 Last Post: 07.09.05


No comments:

Post a Comment