Thursday, January 9, 2014

Spectrometers biolab that I use in research is Spektormeter type UV-1800. I use the spectrometer to


The next story is about measuring biolab the Optical Density (OD) of a liquid using a spectrometer. The spectrometer is an apparatus that applied the theory of spectroscopy or Electromagnetic wave interaction process (EM), in this case is light, the material.
In the spectrometer, the light from the source is determined in advance the appropriate wavelength for the sample, then the sample can be detected turbidity and its output biolab can be directly viewed on the screen.
Spectrometers biolab that I use in research is Spektormeter type UV-1800. I use the spectrometer to determine the bacterial culture OD which I have planted in liquid media BHIb. My goal is to use a spectrometer to determine the viscosity of a bacterial culture that I have gained after the lawyer's incubation of bacteria for 24 hours.
As for the operation of the spectrometer is the way the sample is introduced into the cuvettes that have been designed so that a given light source can be absorbed or reflected by the sample perfectly.
In my research, I use liquid because liquid water is not regular but BHIb media, then before I had to calibrate the spectrometer prior to BHIb pure, then OD sample is cultured bacteria S. mutans can be read.
Oh yes do not forget, before inserting the sample, the first set of wavelengths. In my research, I selected wavelength is λ = 660 then samples can dimasukkkan into the spectrometer and detected its OD. After knowing the OD obtained, I can make it as a benchmark for the next stage of research.
Ping back: Obtaining the First Process Toga | Navigate Life
May 2013 SSRKJSM Apr Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Most gress Mathematics In Pentol They Say I'm A Big Sister ... # Happy New Years 2014? Why Not? They Say ... # I hope I can reward They Say ... # Not My Black Steel Knight, but,,, hidden treasure
Anchor Worth Art Deck Educational deck Knowledge Decks Volunteers deck Spiritual Deck Common Screen Motivation My Home Town New World Announcers blue n yellow sea Rudder personal Sanji's world Binoculars knowledge Logs Treasure biolab Anchor Worth Art (34) Decks Education (15) Decks Knowledge (4) deck Volunteers biolab (8) Decks Spiritual (20) Decks general (28) Screen Motivation (9) My Home Town (5) New World (5) Announcers biolab blue n yellow sea (40) Rudder personal (56) Sanji's world (15) Binocular knowledge (3) go sailing?
log portrait More Photos Partners Arifkhumaidi captain Arrin Bang Imron Rosyadi Chuckybugiskha donalterores Efindah evi Gandi RF electromagnetic Ilmii mas Ricardo Mas Krisna Ps Diaz Kuz9 masq Mayenata biolab Mr. Dahlan Iskan Mz TiJe RusDiary Septiah Tu2s Umi 'Fiqh Yufan Ports Facebook
Perfect grace Ni'mat Create Your Badge Port twitter @ Daihatsuind @ Viva_log >> A Tale Of Story # Terios7Wonder set wp.me/p2onOe-p9 via @ wordpressdotcom biolab 1 month ago @ lucianancy Ms. lucia, perkenalkans sy dr ATUT gresik, may ask Ms. lucia's time for the interview which 7 wonder Terios ya 1 month ago @ septiadiah I lift weights: p turu2 Dalu wis ... 4 months ago @ septiadiah what is cep?? -. - # Mukadatar 4 months ago Finally after all this time it's memory has returned # paswordtwitter 4 months ago Follow @ entegila Map Perlabuhan
Log Pose 43.075 Tertengok entegila.files.wordpress crew .... entegila.files.wordpress .... entegila.files.wordpress .... entegila.files.wordpress .... rumahrifai.wordpress.com entegila.files.wordpress .... entegila.files.wordpress entegila.files.wordpress entegila.files.wordpress .... .... .... Brangkas Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com my sea, my world
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment