Sunday, November 24, 2013

I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe in colors. I believe that happy girls are


Thanks:) Delete
Kelly, 19, Estonia
I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe in colors. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in miracles. I believe people change so that you can learn to let go. I believe that things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. And I believe that sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
2013 (72) November (6) October (5) September (5) August (7) July (8) June (7) May (6) April (8) March (8) February (5) January (7) 2012 (73) December (7) November (6) October (8) September (8) August (6) July (10) June (5) May (5) April (6) March (5) February stability (5) January (2) 2011 (2) December (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment