Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Although there is a DAAD Foundation, which offers scholarships to students tls contact primarily tl


The decision was quite sudden. Offer the vacancy doctoral candidate at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg I found on the website of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical. I established contact with Dr. Nuško Tschammer, a Slovenian who has her doctorate in Florida and in Erlangen continued postdoctoral studies. This moment is like a "senior researcher" independent research group leader at the University erlangenski. tls contact I came to her to talk and introduce me to my second mentor, a German Professor Markus Heinrich, who passed his professorship tls contact at the University of Munich. Two months later I started working.
When I first contacted Nuško Tschammer, I actually just wanted to find out what's studies in Germany. She sent me a whole range of information, and we propose tls contact to furnish it with your resume, then it will also have time to decide. Well, soon after I was asked whether I post doctoral interested in and whether tls contact you can still send your thesis. The next step was the invitation for an interview, which should also be a brief presentation on their thesis in English. To be honest, tls contact this presentation then never came. I is so noted in a conversation with two mentors, they showed me laboratories, we present doctoral students, together we have lunch and take a walk around the city. At parting they invited me to join them in their research work. The answer I should communicate to the end of New Year holidays. tls contact
I would say that quick response. It all razpletlo in a month, while the remaining two months we waited only to regulate the necessary documents. Well, that was a Slovene tls contact mentor, we can not ignore.
At the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, I worked as a PhD student, for part-time work. My salary is sufficient for all the costs of living in Germany, occasionally, once every two months, traveling home also leave you still can afford. Greater problem is lack of time.
Although there is a DAAD Foundation, which offers scholarships to students tls contact primarily tls contact on the exchange, and a few foundations that are trying to raise their funding percentage of women in science. Any of these are not worth it. Scholarships may otherwise be indeed quite high in comparison with the Slovenian, but my pay also covers all insurance and this is very important - running my working life. Despite all the pessimistic forecasts of the Slovenian economy'm at the age obviously still receive a pension - even though this came from Germany.
The alarm clock rings at seven, do I start at eight. Exactly tls contact at 11.30 the entire working group, including the mentor, the abolition eat at the nearby canteen. Over an hour, we're all back at the laboratory. Celebrations such as birthdays, successes tls contact at work, he indulged in the three "Kaffe und Kuchen" - coffee and cake. Then continue the work to six in the evening, if something is delayed, draw seven, eight. When all along I must stress that the laboratory can never be bored. Work so much that often you hear doctoral students, who at six in the evening said: "Today I will stay longer because I failed to do enough." So busy consciousness notice only in rare Slovenes. When the evening we organize a common social event, many people work in the lab pulls up to the agreed hours.
What can I say, than you expected great results and can dosegaš only through hard work. No time to talk about the weather or about what you ate breakfast this morning. Thus, the weight get in closer contact and probably from there stems the cliche that Germans are "cold" people. I always invited and welcome wherever we go together as a working group. And most importantly, their work does not notice any difference in co-operation with me as a stranger.
When I came to Germany, tls contact was on the whole our faculty a single foreign doctoral candidate, namely Indian. Now, a year later, we were joined by two Indian postdoktoranda and PhD student from Spain and doctoral candidate in Belarus. I think that says a lot. Long closed tls contact door slowly opened. It is interesting to find lower rates of foreigners tls contact from various parts of the world. Our dorm is completely transnational company. Of these, the most "bachelor" or "master" of students, including a variety of an international tls contact exchange. Germany is therefore a country of Education for foreigners interesting problem is employment, doctoral city actually is.
Of course, it is still the education, but this is no longer the process tls contact professor lecturing, teaching, examinations and promotion opportunities. A mentor can help those already with ideas, and you have independently solve problems which you face on the way to achieving the set objectives. Professor of recruit, you're doing it - you're the motor, he's helm. Development of the project is conditioned by the ability to understand your issues, ingenuity, and to a large extent by the ability to communicate with other researchers.
In addition, we must doctoral research in the laboratory twice a week to monitor the laboratory

No comments:

Post a Comment