Sunday, July 20, 2014

Advertisement


Forward Forward to E-mail Message Board
joechang at 2008/12/09 21:37 Reply # 2 Marilynanna analysis on 2010/02/17 00:51 Terrific! then love and marriage encounters problems also exist, because it determines who has the relationship is established, Who is the challenger! ago I thought it was a fair contestant miles! transversal but the challenger only continue to pay, and little chance of success! whether unfair it? Well, I would think that the problem transversal is not the fate of the problem but who score low scores who becomes the challenger, but not about first come first served (you can see the temptation formula evaluation model) so try to make your own high score, is the key to survival .... As part of the fair, life is not that fair ah? unfair and How can just appear transversal in this area love it? joechang at 2010/02/17 00:56 Reply # 3 Marilynanna on 2010/02/18 00:40
Thank you for your reply, really a word greedy dreamer awoke! Fully understand self-improvement is the key to survival! I have to clean up the mood, I hope you can soon back on the road! Faced lover married, the bride is not the case and I was only lover When the spare tire, really deeply hurt! because I have to pay a lot Tansu pure love and a lot of time! but why married men and I want to keep the relationship confidant, can I still use value? want to hurt me now ? # 4 Marilynanna on 2010/02/18 11:14 Thank you for your reply! awoken a word! lover has to invest in the arms of someone else (married), because I have to pay a lot of time, and deeply hurt! but the man still wants to and I remained transversal friends and relations!! want my spare tire? for me to have a positive sense? depends on whether the positive sense if you expect to get something from this relationship in marriage, but if it appears to be little transversal chance of other aspects of thing (sustenance ah, happy, ah, soul relies, source of income, or other things) such a structure may not necessarily bad ...
Thank you for your reply, moderators really meticulous! If you accept this "architecture", become friends, get something else, such as the heart relies so ... are good! Ideally, of course, on the other hand, by himself. " fraction "of the upgrade, and find" another period of "truth transversal is often a happy marriage!!! but things are unpredictable twists and turns as the environment changes (such as Valentine's divorce, etc. ... because of personality clashes, and I had not found me ideal other half), I have a chance? can I find this "architecture" divorce? upgraded into marriage by a friend? (Although there is little chance of the case) but if really the second case, can be successfully from friends upgraded to marriage, all I get is love?, or just two people together is very chummy! was a happy marriage it? lover for the first time because I have no choice .... I should stick to find "another period of" happy marriage it? while keeping the lover confidant relationship ... your questions have been answered himself out XD Seriously Well, now it seems you do not get out of the emotional pain of lost love, we have so many "question and answer" I am feel that this way is not very healthy .... but after all, I do not know you can not necessarily tell you how to better To Do When so-called friends, you're going to think I'm afraid not "upgraded into marriage" This thing this file probability of things so low is not quite worth thinking transversal about the things transversal you have to consider, I am afraid only that: "? confidant you be happy when" first try themselves from the rest of the lovelorn mood do you have the strength to choose ( But I have to say, according to your current situation, I guess you will not be happy ....)
joechang at 2010/02/19 10:30 Reply # 6 Marilynanna on 2010/02/19 19:50 Thank you for your analysis, I might not out lovelorn emotional pain! in the end I was a very serious need of love and feelings of the people, But I also know the importance of reason, so I'll transversal try to go out of the lovelorn ... I do not know at present would not be happy to make friends ... so thank you for your recommendations ... I will see to be out of the lovelorn and then decide .. Possible to be chilly when analyzing transversal the way forward now ... headache .. I probably should open a "clinic hours" XD else happens every time we come to a question .... I did not know you do not understand the ins and outs of it hard to just give some advice I can only say ... When confidant, the benefits that you psychologically feel even told some of his links, the downside of course is that you will always be inseparable also been indulging in romance mood (and lovelorn state) Improper confidant in ... is hard road, the benefits are more to do on the back of your own ... in terms of broad principles, the best is to avoid a period of time you can really come down, come back with him to consider re-build how kind of relationship the most taboo full emotional state at random decisions are usually just let the short-term pain becomes longer in pain .... joechang 2010/02/19 20:29 Reply # 7 Marilynanna on 2010/02/20 02: 08
Although not yet decided whether to become a confidante lover, but he is certain to do back Yeah! I originally did not know you, but by me "love" discussion, I feel a bit like a pen pal, very funny ah ... Available to discuss emotional problems! .... Welcome to my blog .. I have read about love inert moderator write great articles ... Yeah! ... as early understanding of the situation may not be that way Before rugged! uh, did not really put down the so-called can also be yourself is not so simple ;) As for your blog after I went to go past the "Diagnostics" or to have some background information but unfortunately did not find anything that XD
joechang at 2010/02/20 18:43 Reply # 8 Marilynanna on 21/02/2010 00:31 just created my blog, "information" is not placed Yeah ... I will need some time to write .. Some critics .., .. life with favorite transversal piece of music .. personal feelings .. etc. .. I am sure you will know more about my "own" ... and then when can "diagnose" Yeah! Sure, you have some content, etc. I remember then inform transversal me :) joechang Reply # 9 on 2010/02/21 13:29 2010/02/21 transversal 03:06 little reconnaissance on
Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment