Monday, November 24, 2014

If a woman wants her baby to recover, it means to fully comprehend their sin in repentance and seek


When the man did not invest anything, want to make a profit, it is more than stupid. Type, want to cut, carrier ... and if seeding (so to speak, winds), it is not at all want to get what you sow ... vernacular fact, too good wishes. Eg., A woman deprived of their rights as a mother and the child has already been adopted, said that he wants to fight for the return of the child, because it will go to court and so on. Yes Knie and say: "my child, or at least once a child visiting her baby at home, or at least have shown at least one concrete sign that the child requires you (maybe you have found a job, maybe walked treatment of addiction?) ... No? .. It about which court and injured about language then? .. "Moreover, if the child has already adopted this" spoons in the afternoon ... reproach to others that they are slow-witted, ruthless, blame state officials, etc., it is very easy - especially when you are not very understanding, compassionate ... In other words, when the same Carriers no good ...
May 26, 2013 11:08
If a woman wants her baby to recover, it means to fully comprehend their sin in repentance and seek to correct the error. This should welcome rather than condemn. When you read your records the impression that Christian vadiniesi a practical as well as comfortable, but then I remember that you are one of protestuntų heretics, and all the science leads to a "comfortable, practical" artificial Christ.
Thank you for your opinion. I have the right to maintain the maximum you want, and that a heretic ... By the way, if you have something you doing, keep it consistent to the end. Do not aim for one single set of rules kitiems- another. If you already as (according to ask you), I am a sinner and heretic, and thus condemn me (after all, Christ does not condemn me;)) ...
And the woman known to me long time ago, known to me enough pearson my lab that I would say that it is not repentance (at least yet) ... You do not know her, I see her behavior, so your opinion is, unfortunately, all too subjective (only from my record). Recover the child is good, but unfortunately not in this situation. This is the woman that no one will not hand a child, everything has been completed, the child is not the thing to stretch it here and there. He already has the other parent ... By the way, taken away from her and another child, who has not ivaikintas- Behold, this child she still could theoretically recover (until the adoptee is not yet), but here already pearson my lab as she wants to. So far, unfortunately, it shows very little sign that the child requires it. There are certain conditions that are required to carry out, that the child returned (drug dependence treatment, pearson my lab employment, attend pearson my lab a baby, home, etc.). So far, the woman does not fulfill any of the conditions, even a child does not attend, so it is likely it will lose and the second. There are rules to be followed. Repentance is not "loose ball", and fulfillment of certain conditions pearson my lab (in this case). Oral human desire pearson my lab to change something must be approved pearson my lab in a very particular job, otherwise it is just a word. Our family is much helped by the fact the woman and her seimai- unfortunately, if there is no desire pearson my lab to change, pearson my lab it is all the help bergzdzia- until the woman who only wants to use us, and for the child and his life seriously do not care ... So cute (or sweet) Wild , do not fast (fast) conclude bit about me and about the woman, pearson my lab both of Betka ...
By the way, about the practicality adds. Christ and His teaching is even very practical. If it were only theoretical, liquid, pearson my lab for all our hopes are added to it, would be empty. What if Christ would have said something like: "Do not think that I have come to you isgelbeciau, I have come to you to tell us of nice theory. The theory is true, you can not do anything to help, well, but, after all, its so beautiful pearson my lab ... "? Christ's atonement is very specific and practically ... All that Christ taught is practical. Your repentance even MENTIONED such are also available. Man wants to change? Ok, then let puiku- pearson my lab proves that his desire specific works. I do not want to do you work? Ok, then this is not repentance ... That's what I call the doctrine of Christ practicality. pearson my lab Theoretical pearson my lab Christ and Christ theoretical science is, so to speak, disabled. Only what is practical (not zodiskai) be implemented, can bring about real change. Our desire alone does not change our life, it is necessary and works confirming those desires.
Connecting to% s
FORECAST two weeks in November 2014 Archives. (21) in October 2014. (32) in September 2014. (30) in August 2014. (30) in July 2014. (31) June 2014. (31) 2014 May. (31) 2014 April. (36) in March 2014. (37) in February 2014. (40) in January 2014. (32) December 2013. (36) in November 2013. (35) in October 2013. (34) in September 2013. (36) in August 2013. (44) in July 2013. (39) June 2013. (36) 2013 May. (42) in 2013 April. (39) in March 2013. (39) The 2013 va

No comments:

Post a Comment