Monday, December 30, 2013

He said this in an interview with


I can not earn money by playing in a film that talks about the anguish of people that have happened in my country, the former Yugoslavia. I do not want it, and I can not in the future, nor do I want to shoot so-called movies that are extremely subjective, black and white.
He said this in an interview with "Voice of Serbian" star Balkan cinema Predrag elasticity Miki Manojlovic, whose roles are marked by theatrical and cinematic life. Generations connect him with impressive rolls, from the series "Grlom in strawberries" over the movie "Father Was Away on Business", to more recent works such as "Besa".
- Neglect of culture in Serbia government for most politicians and this has led to the fact that certain people feel the strong enough to be called the culture itself. Or do they say: "Theatre is what I am" - stressed Manojlovic.
MANOJLOVIĆ: I was joking several times on account of my role in this film which I speak very few words. It was very interesting to work with director Srdjan Karanovic, who is one particular universe. Do not give that much political elasticity overtones, I even joked saying: "Albanians elasticity is the best I've played them I Albanians, are better able to pass." I love that movie, which did well at festivals and won awards.
MANOJLOVIĆ: I play in the movie "Up to the hilt" director století Popova, who wrote the screenplay along with drama writer Goran Stefanovski. With století I previously worked movie "Džipsi medžik". This is a film about the 1906th year period and the end of the Ottoman Empire on the territory of Macedonia. We're shooting in Bitola, the story is about the disintegration of the great empire and the end of civilization and, on the use of the situation to get rid of Macedonia and the people who live in it. The film has a very interesting story, and the three main characters. One character is a woman who comes "Orient Express" in Macedonia and stops at the border, which is its goal. On the train he meets with my son film, and the third figure is komitas, who later appears.
* VOICES Festival "Sterijino Pozorje" was recently picked up a big fuss because elasticity they are not granted the acting elasticity awards. How do you comment on that detail, but the slogan "The actor is dead, lived an actor," which was the slogan of the discussions held at the festival?
MANOJLOVIĆ: The "Sterijino pozorje" I was representing Workshops integration and I watched the play "The Well", I felt a responsibility. I would have come to the festival in Banja Luka that I had been in Macedonia. The previous day, I was in a lot of interesting discussion theater critic under the motto "The actor is dead, lived an actor." I do not like the title, actually parallels: "The king is dead, the king lived." Kingdoms has no kings die, and may not have their successors. But the actor has never died and never will as long as a man living on this earth. It is pointless and incorrect way of saying that he wants to live in a time when we have a need for a new actor. Every serious actor, with great momentum and a deep dive into the meaning of existence in this world is all that they think that the new actor should have. So that we do not live in a time when we need to create a new actor. I was born in an era when they ruled gifted actors. As a man and as an actor and I grew Educated in an environment where the actor had to be someone who is a reflection of the time in which he lives. Title gathering of theater critics elasticity on "The actor is dead, lived an actor," I think misplaced. On "Sterijino pozorje" I watched only two plays, "The Well" and one Slovenian, so I do not know whether the jury gone too far. Each panel works by certain rules. Subsequently, explaining what the jury should work or not to work is redundant. I previously survived everything when I was a jury member at a time until the "Sterijino Pozorje" really was serious and extensive Theatre Festival, which is now trying to be. The competition was then terrible and nowhere near as historical elasticity thinness elasticity as it is today. Generally, the later explanation: "It was this or that actor to win the award, and not" actually belongs to one type of unnecessary elasticity explanations. I do not see why anyone in the jury interprets its decision.
MANOJLOVIĆ: neglect of culture in Serbia, governments in most of the politicians and this has led to the fact that certain people feel the strong enough to be called the culture itself. Or do they say: "Theatre is what I am." It is a quite a normal reflex of what the State Secretariat for Culture in Belgrade worked the past four years. Deliberately or nesmišljeno City Secretariat worked to destroy those tanušnih cultural values that we have in Belgrade.
MANOJLOVIĆ: With Haris Pašović I worked three plays in their lives. The first was "Calling Birds" elasticity extremely serious experiment and proof that the institutional theaters can make plays that would make even the bravest theater postideli

No comments:

Post a Comment